[mythtvnz] Analogue transmissions

James Gray james6.0 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 1 00:11:13 GMT 2010

An antenna for analogue broadcasts is exactly the same as one for DVB-T
broadcasts. In New Zealand, this means a UHF antenna, as all the DVB-T
transmissions are UHF... You might do well just to install a combined
UHF/VHF antenna, if you're in an area with enough signal to run one

They're talking 2012-2013ish