[mythtvnz] dvd playback problem

stuart stugo at xtra.co.nz
Sun Aug 8 02:47:06 BST 2010

Hi Nick and Brett
Had some issue getting log as the one I sent was bounced because of
size. In the end deleted all logs started sytem up  from scratch
shutdown front end and checked it looked ok and the restarted and tried
to load dvd . It looks to me like it has a issue with loadeding the dvd,
but from there I would be lost.
answer to Bretts questions:
Dvd mounts on desktop and say what the disk is, no other action is
asked, from there I am able to run it in vlc but only in stereo and not
in dts to the amp but the signal is being passed by the optical cable.
  And as my Linux ability is weak to at best how do I check that mythtv
has access to drive?
Once again thanks a lot for putting up with my lack of knowledge
  Stu