[mythtvnz] Viewsonic VOT132 vs Foxconn NT-330I

Ross and Jemima Knudsen ross.jemima at gmail.com
Fri Aug 6 09:33:18 BST 2010

Hi all,

A friend of mine recently bought a Viewsonic VOT132 for a frontend.  I
hadn't heard of these before and did some research.  They're a Ion based
board similar to the revos.  In my searching I also discovered that this
model is *supposed* to be a rebrand of the barebones Foxconn NT-330I.
The latter item is more appealing as it doesn't have the HDD or Windows
attachments.  But the only info I can find regarding the Foxconn and
Mythtv is that they don't play well together...  Does anyone know
anything about these units?  The Foxconn can be bought from US for a
sharp price.

Regards

Rossco