[mythtvnz] All Blacks v Wallabies game over EPG time

Jonathan Hoskin jonathan.hoskin at gmail.com
Mon Aug 2 02:20:25 BST 2010

> Did anyone else record the All Blacks game on Saturday night? If so, did
> you also find that it ran a lot over time? I have 5 minutes of hard padding
> on the end of my recordings and the recording still cut off at 78 minutes
> through the game. It looks like everything recorded fine, but that the
> Prime Freeview EPG was wrong—I would be keen to know whether to blame
> MythTV or Prime/Sky.

I recorded it delayed on Prime via DVB-T, with a schedule starting 5 minutes
early and ending 10 minutes late. I managed to get the whole thing. I don't
trust any of the Freeview broadcasters to stick to the clock/EPG on anything
that plays late night or early morning.

P.S. The All Blacks won. You might have been wondering if the Wallabies
managed to score 5 tries in the last two minutes :)