[mythtvnz] All Blacks v Wallabies game over EPG time

Wade Maxfield mythtvnz at hotblack.co.nz
Mon Aug 2 00:53:30 BST 2010

On 2/08/10 10:20 AM, lists at whitehouse.org.nz wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> Did anyone else record the All Blacks game on Saturday night? If so, did
> you also find that it ran a lot over time? I have 5 minutes of hard padding
> on the end of my recordings and the recording still cut off at 78 minutes
> through the game. It looks like everything recorded fine, but that the
> Prime Freeview EPG was wrong—I would be keen to know whether to blame
> MythTV or Prime/Sky.
>
> Regards,
>
> Aaron

I didn't watch it, but my EPG shows it as 9:55 - 12:15, so a 140 minute
block was allocated on Sky Sport 1.

I had to to some manual jiggery to start and end times in my recording
schedule to get the F1 3rd practice, All Blacks, and then F1 Qualifying
all to record back to back, and I haven't heard any complaints from the
kids about cutting the game short, so I think I got it all.

  - Wade