[mythtvnz] Channel_ID for Freeview TV3-plus-1

Ross Williamson ross at inertia.net.nz
Thu Apr 22 05:28:59 BST 2010

> Thanks very much for the reply ... so that is not my problem then hmmm ?

Just out of interest, this quote from you got me wondering:

>> > My freeview.channels.conf file has

I'm fairly sure the file needs to be called channels.conf and separate
directories need to be used if grabbing from certain three-letter pay TV
operators and Freeview on the same machine.

Eg I have a directory  ~/.epgsnoop-freeview which contains a channels.conf
file. I have a separate channels.conf file in ~/.epgsnoop

You're not using a different channels.conf files to what you expect, are
you? This might explain the lack of the -plus1 channel.

Does the channel appear at the top of the XML file with all the other
channel definitions, and just have no guide data? Or does it not appear at
all (in which case almost certainly you're not using the channels.conf file
you thought you were using?)

Ross