[mythtvnz] Has anyone seen the new Zotac units?

Stephen Worthington stephen_agent at jsw.gen.nz
Mon Apr 19 06:24:48 BST 2010

On Mon, 19 Apr 2010 15:26:15 +1200, you wrote:

> [...]

It is a Hitachi Travelstar 5K160 2.5" SATA drive (HTS542516K9SA00):

  http://www.hitachigst.com/portal/site/en/products/travelstar/5K160/

Not exactly the fastest drive, but very reliable.  I have never tried
standby with Mythbuntu, as it boots fast enough anyway.  And I can not
use standby when rebooting to Vista, as Vista loads incompatible
firmware into my USB tuner and it then does not work unless I power it
down so that it will cold boot.