[mythtvnz] xmltv-proc-nz - failed - nzepg.org

Hadley Rich hads at nice.net.nz
Sat Apr 17 02:00:50 BST 2010

On Sat, 2010-04-17 at 12:48 +1200, David wrote:
> Thanks - it is working for me again...  while on the topic of
> xmltv-proc-nz am I missing something - I have version 0.5.5, however
> the JSON file returns that the current version is 0.5.6...

...........Looks like I never released 0.5.6 for some reason. I'm not
sure what the features were, probably nothing too major. I'm currently
working on 0.5.7 which I'll release after playing with a few things. The
major feature is using a web feed to add data such as season/epidode
numbers and whether a show is a repeat etc.

hads

--
http://nicegear.co.nz
New Zealand's Open Source Hardware Supplier