[mythtvnz] Use different tuner for adjacent recordings

Aaron Whitehouse lists at whitehouse.org.nz
Mon Apr 5 10:14:34 BST 2010

Aaron Whitehouse wrote:
> I have managed to set up 4 virtual tuners on each of my dual physical
> tuners. I want it so that, when there are two adjacent recordings, it
> will use two different tuners, so that it will keep the 5 mins before
> and 10 mins after with the recording.

To clarify, I've already set the "Avoid back to back recordings from
different channels" option -- I would like it to do the same for
recordings from the same channel, so that it uses multirec and I don't
have to find the next program to get the last few mins of a show that
goes over time.

Regards,

Aaron