[mythtvnz] OT: MySkiHDI

Steven Ellis steven at openmedia.co.nz
Fri Sep 25 04:57:09 BST 2009

>>> http://www.stuff.co.nz/technology/gadgets/gadget-reviews/600346/Review-I-My
>>> Sky-HDI-i
>>
>>Thanks Simon, that's exactly what I was looking for. I was mostly just
>>wondering if their ads were being misleading.
>>
>>hads
>
> We still do not know if they can do multirec though - if not, then you
> will still run out of tuners during the pre/post roll overlaps between
> programs.

MySkyHDi doesn't support multirec. There are numerous posts on forums
about tuner conflicts due to only two tuners available for recording, and
hence only two channels.

Steven Ellis - Technical Director
OpenMedia Limited - The Home of myPVR
email   - steven at openmedia.co.nz