[mythtvnz] OTish Online TV via Telstra 'Ziln'

Nick Rout nick.rout at gmail.com
Wed Sep 9 23:32:37 BST 2009

Here is an announcement I (as a telstra cable user) got today.

http://now.eloqua.com/es.asp?s=1087&e=721&elq=f682872cf74c47eebaef8b74305973db

Hope that link works, heres the text of the announcement in case it didn't.

If you are having trouble reading this email, read the online version.
Clearnet is proud to introduce you to Ziln TV, an exciting new innovation in
Online Entertainment, New Zealand's first free-to-air internet television
network.

As the use of the internet and broadband expands, so too does the range of
entertainment options.

To celebrate their launch and Kiwi culture, Ziln have delivered another
first – "New Zealand's very first online Film Festival".

On the 4th of September, the first of 12 Kiwi greats started screening
online – free-to-air. On Saturday 12th of September, coming to a Broadband
connection near you - one of our all time favourite home-grown movies.

Goodbye Pork Pie [1981]
Rating: PG
Saturday, 12 September

And it doesn't stop there! Check out all the free online New Zealand and
International programming available on Ziln - HERE.

The Team at TelstraClear