[mythtvnz] HVR-3000 mythtv Linux 2.6.29+ kernel help?

Barry Clearwater barryc at bcsystems.co.nz
Fri Sep 4 05:20:55 BST 2009

2009/9/3 Criggie <criggie at criggie.dyndns.org>

> Are any of them low profile?  I need a replacement for my camera input.
>

> Jason Taylor wrote:
> > No worries.. trademe time I think
> >
> > 2009/9/3 Julius Spencer <jspencer at juliusspencer.co.nz>:
> >> Hi Jason,
> >>
> >> I'm just upgrading from a PVR-150 (typo of HVR in last email). I only
> >> have one PCI slot hence the HVR-3000.

I have one of these cards in my own mythbox, up until the move of Prime onto
satellite, it was being used for its analog inputs. (I have two Skystar2
cards as well) I managed at one point to get Kaffeine to show the DVB-T
signals, but ran into trouble working out how it switches between modes
(analogue, DVBS, DVBT, ) and am now mainly interested in whether I can get
the terrestrial high def signals sorted with it in myth.

I will be keen to watch for your progress.

Regards

Barry Clearwater
Email: barryc at bcsystems.co.nz