[mythtvnz] The Paradigm Shift

Aaron Drysdale aarond at postec.co.nz
Tue Oct 27 20:28:27 GMT 2009

>It just does not work, it screws up the current position & you can not
>navigate into parts of the recorded file.
>This has had displayed the same behaviour for all my experience of
>MythTV.
>Please try it inside of first half hour of the news.

I have also experienced this problem with JYA's repository and using
VDPAU. Start watching live TV while it is still recording and when you
skip it seems to lose track of where it is in the video stream. However,
moving to 0.22 in JYA's repository has fixed this. So the developers
obviously are fixing problems as they occur, perhaps just not with the
frequency we would like. Oh well... as a very happy Myth user I can't
complain.

Aaron