[mythtvnz] General questions

Ross and Jemima Knudsen ross.jemima at gmail.com
Mon Oct 26 23:12:08 GMT 2009

Jason Taylor wrote:

> The UPNP dosn't seem that flash to me, last time I tried it with 20.1
> you could not skip forward or backwards (using xmbc as the client same
> for totem)
> http://www.mythtv.org/wiki/UPnP#Developers_notes_on_UPnP

I'd been reading that same page.  Down the bottom of it is the reason
why I was asking.  The author is asking for interest in implementing
'UPNP Remote User Interface' to achieve the advanced PVR controls.

I get the same problems using XBMC and myth with the fastforward/rewind
issues etc.  Achieving the above might fix that?...