[mythtvnz] General questions

Jonathan Hoskin jonathan.hoskin at gmail.com
Sun Oct 25 20:17:22 GMT 2009

> Has anyone been able to use the UPNP backend in Myth?

I use UPnP from time to time to play recorded HD TV on my PS3. The PS3
doesn't support LATM audio however, so it's only TV3 at this stage.

Also, a bit OT, but I discovered djmount last night, which mounts a remote
UPnP share as a local filesystem via fuse. Great for actually being able to
see your library on a non-Myth system, especially given the naming and
sorting options that the Myth UPnP implementation offers.

Jonathan