[mythtvnz] General questions

Steve V olivuts at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 24 04:29:54 BST 2009

----- Original Message ----

Hi Ross,

the myth UPNP server works for me, somewhat.

I have a couple of clients - a Denon AV receiver and a Samsung TV. The Denon works fine (audio only), the Samsung although it can show the list of files always say file is in the wrong format to play.

In the end I don't use the myth UPNP with my Denon (even though it works) as I don't like the way it lists my music. I ended up using Fuppes and after quite a bit of setup I'm very happy with it.

Cheers