[mythtvnz] tuner and playback of freeview HD DVB-T

Graeme Woollett g.woollett at irl.cri.nz
Wed Oct 7 23:43:36 BST 2009

I needed room for a double width Graphics card so ditched my Nova T 500,
I now have an HVR2200 and am very happy with it.  I'll be happier when
the analog bit of it works too :-) .   I don't have any issues with HD
crashing my box.  From my experience a good quality signal from the UHF
antenna is very important.  A guy I know who is playing around with HD
in myth has a less than suitable antenna and his system crashes it
brains out :-D