No subject

Thu Nov 26 20:43:27 GMT 2009

r>
the soft-padding, change the default rules for new recordings and then go<b=
r>
through and add hard-padding to each of my existing recordings. I accept<br=

that it will probably work, but it seems a bit of a dirty hack.<br></blockq=
uote><div><br>Actually you used the dirty hack in the first place by using =
soft padding. What you now need to do is to set Myth up the way the develop=
ers intended it to be used in the first place. Incidentally your experience=
 is pretty much why the developers resisted soft padding in the first place=
.<br>

--001485f897eca0df200483af89d1--