No subject

Thu Nov 26 20:43:27 GMT 2009

the soft-padding, change the default rules for new recordings and then go
through and add hard-padding to each of my existing recordings. I accept
that it will probably work, but it seems a bit of a dirty hack.

Anyway, my rant to one side (which isn't in any way directed towards the
people who responded), that sounds like it will solve my problems.  I'll
try to remember to add a request for a new checkbox to the MythTV feature
request wiki-page.

Oh, and I agree that 5 and 10 mins is too much — I actually have it set for
2 mins before and 5 after, which has always been fine in the past.

Thanks again,

Aaron