[mythtvnz] tv_grab_nz-py - HDHomeRun and 0.21

Ross and Jemima Knudsen ross.jemima at gmail.com
Sat Nov 28 01:18:18 GMT 2009

Tortise wrote:
>> This is on 0.21 using a HDHomerun tuner so there are two mono-rec tuners.  (Does not run on 0.22 without compiling in a fix, so I
>> shifted the 500T to the 0.22 test box and that tunes ok but not figured out the EPG there either....)
>>
>> When I run mythfilldatabase --manual I get two rounds of data, one for each tuner series, I called them H0 and H1.  I note
>> /home/me/.mythtv/H0.xmltv and /home/me/.mythtv/H1.xmltv however they seem limited to turning on or off particular channels.

I think I've identified my issues relate to using a HDHomerun tuner on
0.22.  You mention a fix is necessary to get HDHomerun to work.  Has the
fix been committed to trunk yet?  I'm running Myth 0.22 from JYA's
release repo for Ubuntu 9.04.  Should I switch to the trunk repo?

I also figured out how to enable the debug symbols if that would help.