[mythtvnz] Problems adding JYA's repos with 9.10

Guy Gibson ggibson at orcon.net.nz
Wed Nov 25 08:02:37 GMT 2009

Had another go tonight and got it to work with some "tweaks"

This time did a fresh install of mythbuntu 9.10.  made sure to get it
to use open source video driver.  After it rebooted and came up I went
into synaptic.  nviida-glx-185 is already installed urrrhhhh
Ok fresh install of Ubuntu 9.10 and nvidia-glx-185 is NOT installed by
default mmmm.  Added JYA's repo, reloaded apt and selected nvidia-185-
glx etc and applyed.  it started downloading but from the ubuntu
stores.  Canceled it and then slected the origin tab (bottom left in
synaptic) and selected JYAs restriced repo and then the 185 drivers.
This time it forced it to download from there and all is sweet :D

Hope it helps