[mythtvnz] New XMLTV processor - xmltv-proc-nz

Hadley Rich hads at nice.net.nz
Mon Nov 23 19:57:27 GMT 2009

On Tue, 2009-11-24 at 03:18 +1300, Stephen Worthington wrote:
> I have been using http://epg.pvr.geek.nz/epg/freeview.xml.gz for a
> couple of days now, and I have just noticed that the BBC World
> programming on TV1 overnight is not being merged into this file as it
> is with listings-all.xml.gz.  Are you intending to add that again?

The BBC World data has only ever been pulled over for the tv1.sky.co.nz
XMLTVID (freeview.xml.gz only contains *.freeviewnz.tv XMLTVIDs).

It is something that is on my list to try and do with the xmltv-proc-nz
processor for tv1.freeviewnz.tv in the future.

hads

--
http://nicegear.co.nz
New Zealand's Open Source Hardware Supplier