[mythtvnz] MythTV 0.22 .iso dvd files play video double-speed in internal player

Aaron Whitehouse lists at whitehouse.org.nz
Fri Nov 20 08:42:44 GMT 2009

Hello,

I am running Mythbuntu 9.10 with MythTV 0.22.  Nearly everything is
working brilliantly.

I have a number of videos, including DVDs ripped to my computer as .iso
files.  When I run any of these in the internal player, the video
appears to play at double-speed, with the audio going at normal speed.
Running this same iso image in VLC works correctly.

What surprises me is that nearly all of my normal recordings are from a
Hauppauge pvr 150 and recorded in MPEG2.  All of these work fine.  Divx
files also work fine.

The Mythfrontend log doesn't have anything of interest.

Has anyone else had similar issues?  Can anyone guess what the problem
could be?

Thanks a lot,

Aaron