[mythtvnz] New XMLTV processor - xmltv-proc-nz

Robin Gilks g8ecj at gilks.org
Sun Nov 22 02:38:22 GMT 2009

> I should be clearer with my posts I guess :)
>
> xmltv-proc-nz, xmltv-join, epgsnoop and friends aren't needed for your
> average user. I just mention them here for people that may want to
> generate/process their own listings or look through the source etc.
>
> For your average user tv_grab_nz-py is all you should need to worry
> about.
>
> hads

As one of those that generates his own listings (my preference is to NOT
have the MythTV box on the 'net) I'm interested on how you link everything
together.

For example - is the  xmltv-proc-nz processing done before (i.e. just on
the Freeview listings) or after  the tv_cat (xmltv-join) process to
massage both sky and freeview data?

Cheers

--
Robin Gilks