[mythtvnz] still learning

James Gray james6.0 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 21 00:20:34 GMT 2009

Call a company called sky, and ask for a MySky, there are a lot of HI IQs
there. Sky is owned by a man named Rupert Murdoch who has the HIest IQ of
them all.

A man with a HI IQ will come to your house, who probably isn't rupert
murdoch, but we can all be hopeful, make a lot of unnecessary holes in your
wall, clip cable down the side of your house in the most ugly possible
fashion.

The MySky will make your IQ very HI. Until the satellite stops of course.