[mythtvnz] still learning

Bret Everett bretcarolyn at yahoo.com.au
Fri Nov 20 12:47:50 GMT 2009

I have been using 8.10 with a asus board 2.4 quad core 9400 Niv pcie and happ nova t 500 card Nick Rout did the install for many months had good system but my son played with it now I am at a loss is there a next step on the forum I read about the HI IQ guys who can do things that I understand to a small degree .
My hardware skills are fair and would like to play in this area but I have tried and can not get my head around the soft ware
I am a believer in this type of system and would tell people of its benefit's  but its a bit to complex for the lower ed person can you make it a bit more easier to understand

Bret