[mythtvnz] New XMLTV processor - xmltv-proc-nz

Hadley Rich hads at nice.net.nz
Thu Nov 19 09:11:58 GMT 2009

On Thu, 2009-11-19 at 17:27 +1300, Steven Ellis wrote:
> Movies: TMDB module not found.

That just means that you won't get themoviedb processor, if you want to
use it you can get the module from here;

http://github.com/dbr/themoviedb/raw/master/tmdb.py

Sorry, I forgot to mention that :)

> Traceback (most recent call last):
>   File "./xmltv-proc-nz", line 280, in <module>
>     subtitle(program)
>   File "./xmltv-proc-nz", line 160, in __call__
>     matched = regex.match(desc.text)
> TypeError: expected string or buffer

That's quite possibly a bug but I'm not sure what version you grabbed as
I've been updating it today and the line number doesn't match up to my
latest. It may have been fixed so grab it again and let me know, if it's
not send me the data and I'll take a look.

Cheers,

hads

--
http://nicegear.co.nz
New Zealand's Open Source Hardware Supplier