[mythtvnz] New XMLTV processor - xmltv-proc-nz

Steven Ellis steven at openmedia.co.nz
Thu Nov 19 04:27:24 GMT 2009

On Wed, November 18, 2009 5:52 pm, Hadley Rich wrote:
> Hello.
>
> I've just knocked up a little processor script called xmltv-proc-nz;
>
> http://www.nice.net.nz/xmltv-proc-nz
>
> Basically it does what epgsnoop does but without depending on epgsnoop
> i.e. you can use it with any XMLTV file;
>
> cat freeview-web.xml | xmltv-proc-nz > better-data.xml

cat dth.pre | ./xmltv-proc-nz > dth.post

Movies: TMDB module not found.
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "./xmltv-proc-nz", line 280, in <module>
    subtitle(program)
  File "./xmltv-proc-nz", line 160, in __call__
    matched = regex.match(desc.text)
TypeError: expected string or buffer

and I get an empty output file. This is on a vanilla Mythbuntu 9.10 install

Steven Ellis - Technical Director
OpenMedia Limited - The Home of myPVR
email   - steven at openmedia.co.nz
website - http://www.openmedia.co.nz