[mythtvnz] New XMLTV processor - xmltv-proc-nz

Hadley Rich hads at nice.net.nz
Thu Nov 19 01:31:44 GMT 2009

On Thu, 2009-11-19 at 14:18 +1300, Steve Hodge wrote:
> Is it worth doing something similar with TV shows? I know there is not
> enough info to get the actual episode details, but I think I read
> somewhere that some of the .22 themes can use art downloaded for
> videos in the Watch Recording screen. Presumably it just needs the
> tvdb id to be attached to the show?

I'm going to look into using thetvdb as a source for a post-processor
too. I've not looked at it yet as their sites been down for a few days.

You don't actually need an id for the watch recordings screen to get
fanart etc. though. Jamu (a cooler version of the old metadata scripts
we wrote ages ago) will do it automatically just by show title.

hads

--
http://nicegear.co.nz
New Zealand's Open Source Hardware Supplier