[mythtvnz] SVN Myth trunk vs JYA

Hadley Rich hads at nice.net.nz
Sat Nov 14 02:12:12 GMT 2009

You should start a new thread when asking a question rather than hitting
reply to another post and changing the subject. That is known as thread
hijacking.

On Sat, 2009-11-14 at 14:47 +1300, Brett Miller wrote:
> Questions building MythTV 0.22 trunk from source:
>
> Using Myth with DVB-T only.
> How much functionality do you lose using SVN 0.22 trunk v.s. Mr. JYA
> repositories ?

SVN trunk is no longer 0.22, it's 0.23 development. If you want 0.22
then you want the 0.22-fixes branch.

There's not a lot of point using JYA's repository over the standard
Ubuntu 9.10 repositories. I believe the only difference is backported
digital audio enhancements.

> Does the nvidia vdpau code take a backwards step with trunk ?

VDPAU works fine with 0.22.

--
http://nicegear.co.nz
New Zealand's Open Source Hardware Supplier