[mythtvnz] case for mini itx FE solution

Hadley Rich hads at nice.net.nz
Wed Nov 11 23:30:19 GMT 2009

On Thu, 2009-11-12 at 11:48 +1300, Jean-Francois Pirus wrote:
> I've been looking as well and the best I've come up with so far in the
> fanless variety is this, it's not beautiful, but not ugly either.
> (Eye of the beholder etc...)
>
> http://www.procase.co.nz/pc/cs3500.html

I used one of those cases just the other day as a new PC for my mother.
I don't know how it would look under a TV but as a small case they look
just fine.

hads

Commercial bit: I can also source them if anyone wants one, get in touch
off list.

--
http://nicegear.co.nz
New Zealand's Open Source Hardware Supplier