[mythtvnz] Problem instailling VDPAU on Mythbuntu 9.04 64-bit

Steve Lang steve.lang at spl.co.nz
Wed May 27 11:11:49 BST 2009

Hi Stephen.

I'm a little confused with your email. You say that you settled on the
EN8600GS, and all I can find on the asus website is the EN8600GT
(various versions). The link that you provided takes me to the EN8400GS,
not a EN8600GS.

I'm interested in the same (general) range of cards, in particular, can
you run audio over HDMI with this card?

Cheers -