[mythtvnz] Nova-T 500 working with Freeview HD

Aaron Drysdale Aaron.Drysdale at provencocadmus.com
Sun May 24 09:54:33 BST 2009

If that is the cause, then why do you think we get more problems (in fact for me I would say "only problems") on TV1 and TV2? I get the same reception on all channels, so I would think they would all suffer from the same problems.

I really don't know what I am talking about :) but I thought it was more likely to be the way the h264 is encoded on these channels.

Anyway, another clip posted here:
http://www.drysdalefamily.com/videos/Race_clip1.mpg

Problems occur about 8 seconds in - only about 15 seconds duration all up. Was harder to get a short clip that exhibited the problem than I thought. Much easier to get a long clip with lots of occurences - but then of course a very large file size.

Aaron