[mythtvnz] Nova-T 500 working with Freeview HD

Aaron Drysdale Aaron.Drysdale at provencocadmus.com
Sun May 24 05:24:40 BST 2009

I'm just trying to download this file now. I hadn't thought to post a clip - great idea.

I tried playing an HD clip from TV1 in mplayer - its a clip from the tennis this morning that was full of blockiness - and it played fine. The audio quickly got out of sync, but the video was much better and didn't show any blockiness. I've got JYA's mplayer as well - how do I ensure its using VDPAU?

I got the same error message about max number of reference frames exceeded. I haven't modified the file in any way, its just an mpg file from my recordings directory.

Aaron