[mythtvnz] PCI 9400 GT Sparkle Fanless PCI Commentary

Tortise tortise at paradise.net.nz
Sat May 23 23:27:14 BST 2009

tigerdirect.com sell to NZ, which is where I sourced mine.  There have been a few 8400's here but none I know of currently and I've not seen a 9400 here at all, I imagine I enjoy (!) the only 9400 PCI's here in NZ.  I bought a few, which is partly why I documented the install procedure!  I was tempted to buy a few extra's....