[mythtvnz] Nova-T 500 working with Freeview HD

Aaron Drysdale Aaron.Drysdale at provencocadmus.com
Sat May 23 05:59:46 BST 2009

Hi

Like I said, I turned on the deinterlacer and turned off the loopfilter at the same time. I just turned on the loopfilter again, and as you suggested it seems to have had no effect. So it must have just been normal interlacing that made it look jerky.

I am finding though that sound on TV1 and TV2 is acting up. It keeps slowing down and dropping in pitch. Not so noticable when there is only voice audio, but really obvious whenever you hear music. Turning off VDPAU on 720p fixes the blockiness on TV1 but if anything then the sound anomalies are even worse. Any thoughts on how to fix this? Anyone else notice this? Only present on Terrestrial.

Aaron