[mythtvnz] Nova-T 500 working with Freeview HD

Craig Whitmore lennon at orcon.net.nz
Thu May 21 06:00:18 BST 2009

> Anywhere, DSE etc have them. See DSE and search for L4036 (2 way) or
> L4223 (4 way)

Also be aware that if you will have to make sure only one DVB-S device is
feeding it power and turn it off on all the other devices (or get a splitter
which has only 1 port power pass)..

I have Dish->2 way filter with power pass on 1 port
and power pass port goes to MYSky Box
and then the 2nd port plugs into a 4 way splitter!!! which then feeds a few
other boxes (as I couldn't find a splitter which has power pass)