[mythtvnz] Some channels missing while recording

Steve V olivuts at yahoo.com
Sat May 16 00:17:56 BST 2009

Has anyone notice I/O issues with too many virtual tuners?

Whilst testing the max I've typically configured is 3 virtual tuners per physical, and I've run upto 6 simultaneous recordings with a mix of DTH and DTT.

How far have other people stressed multirec?

Steven Ellis - Technical Director
OpenMedia Limited
email   - steven at openmedia.co.nz
website - http://www.openmedia.co.nz

I have done the same as you not more yet - ccan't really see much call for 7 or 8 recordings at the same time.
. I am wondering if I need to add another tuner so i can record say One, Three and Maori or Prime (when it gets added to Freeview).