[mythtvnz] Some channels missing while recording

Steven Ellis steven at openmedia.co.nz
Fri May 15 23:28:30 BST 2009

On 16/05/2009, at 12:00 AM, Geoff wrote:

> Yes Myth supports multiple virtual tuners - in the backend setup, Go
> Capture cards, for a DVB-T, select Recording Options, and set Max
> Recordings
> here. If you set it to 5 you'll set 5 tuners in the System Status/
> Tuner
> Status.

Has anyone notice I/O issues with too many virtual tuners?

Whilst testing the max I've typically configured is 3 virtual tuners
per physical, and I've run upto 6 simultaneous recordings with a mix
of DTH and DTT.

How far have other people stressed multirec?

Steven Ellis - Technical Director
OpenMedia Limited
email   - steven at openmedia.co.nz
website - http://www.openmedia.co.nz