[mythtvnz] VDPAU package can be removed?

Jean-Yves Avenard jyavenard at gmail.com
Mon May 11 02:27:20 BST 2009

Hi

2009/5/11 Stephen Worthington <stephen_agent at jsw.gen.nz>:
> So, does anyone out there know of a TV that matches these
> specifications?  How good are the current crop of FullHD TVs?

When I was looking for a TV last year, I found that most do.

The Sony Bravia X series manual stated that connected to a PC, it only
supports 1920x1080 @ 60Hz ; but I found that it wasn't the case.. It
handle them all.

I would assume that if your TV supports 24Hz, it's likely it supports
all the other refresh rates... Those can always be achieved by using
the right modelines should the EDID not report the proper values.

After all, if a bluray player manages to get 24Hz, why would it be
different with a PC?