[mythtvnz] VDPAU package can be removed?

Aaron Drysdale Aaron.Drysdale at provencocadmus.com
Thu May 7 22:37:15 BST 2009

Thanks for that. So I've now disabled Dynamic Twin View in my xorg.conf
file, and sure enough in the Xrandr gui the 50 51 52 Hz has disappeared.
However all it reports now is 60Hz. So I assume this is where I need to
start coming up with custom modelines to get it to run at 50Hz.

Unfortunately, my TV is "HD ready" - so it doesn't support 1080p and
there I can't use your xorg.conf. I'm running it at the native panel
resolution of 1360x768 and want to get it running at 50Hz. By the way,
if anyone already has figured out the modelines for a Sony Bravia
40V300A then I would greatly appreciate hearing from you.

Does it sound like I'm on the right track?

Aaron