[mythtvnz] VDPAU package can be removed?

Aaron Drysdale Aaron.Drysdale at provencocadmus.com
Thu May 7 02:34:21 BST 2009

Thanks for the info. Knowing I can easily roll back (of sorts) gives me
confidence to give it a go.

And I'm not using VDPAU yet, and I do have OpenGL sync enabled, but
still having this problem with the video tearing. I do have the nVidia
185.18.4 beta driver installed. Perhaps I should try the released
(180.51?) driver first and see whether that solves the problem.

Regards
Aaron