[mythtvnz] Todays silly question - Telstra cable?

Tortise tortise at paradise.net.nz
Wed May 6 03:41:11 BST 2009

Nick
The HDHomerun is said to be DVB-C capable - I was surprised it did not have a 1 to 2 antennae splitter internally, however it is
designed to be dual input capable - i.e. can have one tuner on DVB-T and the second on DVB-C, as examples.  (F connectors would have
been preferred though!)  The pro version also multicasts.  (Anyone interested in that?)
Kind regards
David