[mythtvnz] What commercial flagging setting are people using for Freeview|HD

David Teirney mythtvnz at teirney.net
Sun May 3 05:18:49 BST 2009

What setting are people in NZ using for flagging commercials for Freeview|HD?

Now that commercial skip is more or less working in XBMC I'm finding
that some of the commercial breaks aren't flagged that well.

I've tried using Logo Detection and that seems pretty good but
sometimes misses the start of the commercial breaks. End of commercial
breaks is good so far. Seems to get particularly confused with News
commercials.

David