[mythtvnz] NOVA -T 500 only 1 tuner in LiveTV

Douglas Pearless Douglas.Pearless at pearless.co.nz
Wed Mar 25 19:36:11 GMT 2009

I have my dual tuners accessing 4 streams at once (I set , I can record
up to 4 (and optionally watch one of these 4), or record 3 and watch a
different one.

1) One, I have called it "Freeview"
2) Only needed to scan the channels for the first DVB tuner card and
they were available for all "four" tuners (Under capture cards I clicked
on "Recording Options" and increased the value of "Max Recordings" from
1 to 2 for each of the two DVB cards (DVB-0 and DVB-1) that I added
3) Both cards refer to the same video source ("Freeview") that I created
for 1)
Cheers
Douglas.