[mythtvnz] NOVA -T 500 only 1 tuner in LiveTV

Steve V olivuts at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 20 09:24:20 GMT 2009

Hi,

I hope someone can shed some light on this one.

If Myth starts recording anything I can't watch a different channel in live TV. seems like livetv can only access the first tuner.

I called one tuner Freeview1 and the other Freeview2.

In liveTV if I press C I can not get Freeview2 to come up.

If I set up 2 different channels to record at the same time both tuners work and the 2 channels are recorded.

If I change max recordings to 2 for each tuner I can successfully record 4 channels.

I have options usbcore autosuspend=-1 in my  /etc/modprobe.d/options

Oh yeh while recording 2 channels I still can't view both in live TV but I can watch both recordings.

Cheers

Steve

      Get the world's best email - http://nz.mail.yahoo.com/