[mythtvnz] MythTV 0.21 and VDPAU

Guy Gibson ggibson at orcon.net.nz
Wed Mar 11 10:20:06 GMT 2009

Steven Im running a very similar system to you, same MB, same CPU 2G
RAM but with a Nova500T card and a 9400GT card.

I've been running a similar profile to you as well, just using
Temporal 1x and TV3 (1080i) has been good, only the occasional block
or band of pixilation.  729p content (TV2 Touchwood last night)  would
produce shuddering in rapidly panning shots (almost as if it was
discarding frames as it couldn't keep up)  Im outputting to a plasma
at 720p btw.
I've not had any crashes in the last  3 -4 days I am seeing the same
pre buffering pause errors as you.

Haven't tried temporal 2x lately

Guy