[mythtvnz] Sky->smart card reader->MythTV ???

Hayden Lovett hayden at mythkiwi.com
Sun Mar 1 05:19:43 GMT 2009

I would love to write a 'how to' and put it on the wiki at
mythkiwi.comabout this.  If anyone has any information they want to
share I'd love to
hear it, if you're not keen on posting it here feel free on posting it on
the forum or even the wiki on the site.

This is obviously a very grey area of the law, so why are there people
trying to stop the sharing of information about it?

-Hayden