[mythtvnz] MythTV upgrade, bleeding code, ready for tester

Aaron Drysdale Aaron.Drysdale at provencocadmus.com
Mon Jun 29 23:02:13 BST 2009

>the kernel

There must be something else that has affected the tuner. I don't
believe it is caused by a faulty card (sorry, just my opinion :) This
suddenly started after an upgrade - it would be quite a coincidence.

But I guess the onus is on me to figure out what is causing this. Or
maybe, with my wife and kids away for the school holidays next week, I
just bite the bullet and reinstall everything fresh onto 9.04 (shudder)