[mythtvnz] MythTV upgrade, bleeding code, ready for tester

Aaron Drysdale Aaron.Drysdale at provencocadmus.com
Mon Jun 29 21:02:37 BST 2009

I watched a number of recordings last night off various channels and they were all perfect in their video playback. I really think this new release has fixed the video problems.

However, I noticed that the audio on TV3 is very quiet. It was normal levels before the upgrade. I assume its something to do with this being the only  channel that is broadcast 5.1? I haven't changed any audio settings, and everything is downmixed to stereo.

Aaron